WE’RE HIRING – PART 2 ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT
Flower Michelin Architects is looking for a Part 2 architectural assistant to join its busy London office, with a view to start early January.
we are a close-knit friendly team looking for motivated individuals who will share our approach, and who have the ability to work well both with the design team and independently.
The following skills are required…
Please check your particular experience fits the criteria prior to applying:
- Part 2 UK qualification
- strong sense of creativity to be clearly evident in practice based aspects of portfolio
- demonstrable technical experience
- site experience or exposure welcomed
- experience of 2D, 3D skills – CAD, Photoshop, SketchUp. (MicroStation and Revit would be preferable, but not essential)
- excellent model making skills
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is preferable
- an interest in construction and materiality
- a proactive approach to working, with an ability to take initiative
- good freehand sketching skills
- good written and speaking communication skills, fluency in speaking and writing English will be essential
- candidates must have the right to work in this country
Instructions for applying
Please send a hard copy to include your curriculum vitae and examples of your recent work and a short cover letter as a separate document, explaining your suitability for the role and a paragraph about how you have taken responsibility for a particular task and shown your tenacity to achieve something. Please send this hard copy by 10 December:
Flower Michelin Architects LLP
Unit 8, 27 Ackmar Road
Email applications will not be considered.